Negative Human Rights for a Positive Human Future

Peter Klevius global morality can only be challenged by violating the most basic of Human Rights.

Everything Peter Klevius writes (or has written) is guided by the anti-sexist. anti-racist, and anti-fascist Universal* Human Rights declaration of 1948. In other words, what is declared immoral and evil is so done as measured against the most basic of Human Rights (the so called "negative" rights - i.e. the rights of the individual not to be unnecessarily targeted with restrictions and impositions). Unlike the 1948 Universal Human Rights (UHR) declaration, islam denies Human Rights equality to women and non-muslims. And violation of such basic Human Rights can't be tolerated just by referring to "freedom of religion".

* This means accepting everyone - without exception due to e.g. sex, religion, lack of religion, "security" etc. - as equal in Human Rights. The individual is protected by negative Human Rights, but of course not against substantiated legal accusations - as long as these are not produced as a means that violates the basic Human Rights (compare "not necessary in a free, democratic country"). The legislator may not produce laws that seek to undermine some individuals rights. This also includes e.g. "freedom of religion", i.e. that this freedom doesn't give the right to unfree others, or cause others to be in an inferior rights position. If by islam you mean something that fully adheres to basic Human Rights equality, then you aren't targeted by Peter Klevius islam criticism. However, if you mean islam accepts violations of the most basic of Human Rights, then you may also call Peter Klevius an "islamophobe" - and he will be proud of it. And when it comes to "security" it can't mean "offending" opponents to basic Human Rights.

This is why any effort to twist or accuse the writings of Peter Klevius as "islamophobia" etc. can only be made from a standpoint against these basic Human Rights. As a consequence, no body of authority can therefore accuse, hinder etc. Peter Klevius without simultaneously revealing its own disrespect for these Human Rights. Conversely, Peter Klevius can not accuse anyone who agrees on these rights - i.e. this leaves e.g. "islamophobia" etc. accusations against Peter Klevius without merit.

Every effort against these basic Human Rights is treason against a country calling itself free and democratic.

Definition of Negative Human Rights - i.e. the very foundation of the freedom part of the anti-fascist Universal Human Rights declaration of 1948.

Most people today are A(mono)theists, i.e. not "believing" in an impossible "one god"*. Such a "collective god" would mean equally many personal "gods" as there are believers/interpretors. "Monotheisms" are for racist/sexist movements - not for individuals. Human Rights are for individuals living among individuals with same rights.

Religion always means a total or partial reduction of some people's (e.g. women''s) Human Rights equality.

Being against A(mono)theism must be categorized as contempt of basic Human Rights equality because "monotheists" have doctrines which can't comply with basic Human Rights equality.
Klevius moral formula is a bedrock you can't beat:

1 There's no absolute and fixed moral in a dynamic society.

2 Therefor we have to repeatedly agree on a minimum moral and equality for all.

3 In doing so we are logically forced to approve of negative Human Rights, i.e. not to impose restrictions other than necessary in a democracy based on as much freedom as possible for all individuals - no matter of sex, race etc. And, for the truly dumb ones, do note that this definition excludes the freedom to restrict freedom.

* Though some people keep calling their own racist/sexist "interpretation" as "god's/allah's will").

Rabbi Sacks: "BBC runs Britain." Klevius: Pro-sharia BBC meddles worldwide.

Rabbi Sacks: "BBC runs Britain." Klevius: Pro-sharia BBC meddles worldwide.

UK PM escapes muslim terror induced by her "close ally", the islamofascist Saudi dictator family.


Saudi induced muslim attack on UK Parliament. How many elsewhere? And what about Saudi/OIC's sharia

Saudi induced muslim attack on UK Parliament. How many elsewhere? And what about Saudi/OIC's sharia

Saudi terror, war crimes, sharia - and "islamophobia" smear campaign against Human Rights.

Rule Britisharia Human Rightsphobia

Racist UK Government and BBC

Racist UK Government and BBC

UK's sharia ties to Saudi islamofascism threaten EU (and UK) security

UK's sharia ties to Saudi islamofascism threaten EU (and UK) security

Warning for BBC's faked "news" and support for Human Rights violating Saudi/OIC islamofascism

Warning for BBC's faked "news" and support for Human Rights violating Saudi/OIC islamofascism

Peter Klevius "islamophobia"/Human Rightsphobia test for you and your politicians

Sharia and weaponry keeps Brexit-UK in EU - with leaking borders and against the will of the people

Sharia and weaponry keeps Brexit-UK in EU - with leaking borders and against the will of the people

While EU closes internal borders it opens external ones.

While EU closes internal borders it opens external ones.

"Brits" who are racist against EU citizens but dare not criticize muslims - here's your passport.

"Brits" who are racist against EU citizens but dare not criticize muslims - here's your passport.

Welcoming UK's main security threat - and committing treason against the will of the people

Welcoming UK's main security threat - and committing treason against the will of the people

The ultimate treason against people in England, Ireland and Scotland

The ultimate treason against people in England, Ireland and Scotland

True Brits for the islamofascist Saudi dictator family and against Human Rights

Klevius: Face it, Wikipedia, BBC etc. fake media - Finland was first in the world with full suffrag

The network that reignited evil Human Rightsphobic sharia islam via al-Saud

Human Rightsphobe Jacob Rees-Mogg and BBC News crack jokes about Germans lacking humour

UK PM candidate Rees-Mogg: Germans needed Human Rights - we don't. Klevius: I really think you do.

Klevius "islamophobia" CV

Some basic facts to consider about Klevius* (except that he is both "extremely normal" and extremely intelligent - which fact, of course, would not put you off if you're really interested in these questions):

* Mentored by G. H. von Wright, Wittgenstein's successor at Cambridge.

1 Klevius' analysis of consciousness is the only one that fits what we know - after having eliminated our "pride" bias of being humans (which non-human would we impress, anyway?). Its starting point is described and exemplified in a commentary to Jurgen Habermas in Klevius book Demand for Resources (1992:30-33, ISBN 9173288411, based on an article by Klevius from 1981), and is further explained in a commentary to Francis Crick's book The Astonishing Hypothesis under the title The Even More Astonishing Hypothesis (EMAH), which can be found in Stalk's archive and which has been on line since 2003 for anyone to access/assess.

2 Klevius out of island/mainland fluctuating Southeast Asia Denisovans up to big skulled Siberians as the birth of much more intelligent modern humans who then spread all over the world, is the only analysis that fits both genetic reality as well as tool and art sophistication seen in e.g. the Denisova cave (no dude, Blombos etc. don’t come even close).

3 Klevius criticism of Human Rights violating sharia islamofascism (e.g. OIC) which is called "islamophobia" by islamofascists and their supporters who don't care about the most basic of Human Rights (e.g. re. women). Klevius' "islamophobia" has two roots: 1) UN's 1948 Universal Human Rights declaration, which, contrary to any form of muslim sharia, doesn't, for example, allow sex to be an excuse for robbing females of their full Human Rights equality, and 2) the history of the origin of islam ( e.g. Hugh Kennedy, Robert G. Hoyland, K. S. Lal etc.) which reveals a murderous, pillaging, robbing, enslaving and raping racist/sexist supremacist ideology that exactly follows precisely those basic islamic tenets which are now called "unislamic" but still survive today (as sharia approved sex slavery, sharia approved "liberation” jihad, academic jihad etc.) behind the sharia cover which is made even more impenetrable via the spread of islamic finance, mainly steered from the islamofascist Saudi dictator family.


4 Klevius analysis of sex segregation/apartheid (now deceptively called “gender segregation”) and heterosexual attraction - see e.g. Demand for Resources (1981/1992), Daughters of the Social State (1993), Angels of Antichrist (1996), Pathological Symbiosis (2003), or Klevius PhD research on heterosexual attraction/sex segregation and opposition to female footballers (published in book form soon).

Klevius 1979: Human Rights for girls/women rather than religion

Klevius 1979: Human Rights for girls/women rather than religion

BBC (imp)lies that 84% of the world is "monotheist" although most people are A(mono)theists

BBC (imp)lies that 84% of the world is "monotheist" although most people are A(mono)theists

Klevius can no longer distinguish between the techniques of BBC and Nazi propaganda - can you!

By squeezing in Atheist ideologies/philosophies as well as polytheisms under the super set BBC calls "religion", and by narrowing 'Atheism' to what it's not (Atheism is what it says on the tin - no god) they produced the extremely faked proposition that 84% of the world's population is "religious". Moreover, BBC also proudly claimed that the 84% figure is rising even more. Well, that's only by relying on those poor women in Pakistan, Bangladesh, English muslim ghettos (where most so called "British" women don't even speak English) etc., who still produce many more children than the average in the world. But Klevius doesn't think this abuse of girls/women is anything to cheer.

Racist Theresa May is robbing EU citizens of their Human Rights

Is Mrs Theresa May digging a miserable "British" sharia "empire" under the Brexit cliff?

Mrs May plays sharia with the islamofascist Saudi dictator family - skipping Human Rights. Right

This (via Saudi sharia finance) is the main threat to your Human Rights

This (via Saudi sharia finance) is the main threat to your Human Rights

Saudi muslim war criminal and Human-rightsophobe is loved by BBC

BBC, the world's biggest fake/selective news site - with an evil agenda

BBC, the world's biggest fake/selective news site  - with an evil agenda

BBC's compulsory fee funded propaganda for Saudi sharia islam

Support Klevius' Atheist anti-fascism against islamofascism

This is what BBC's muslim sharia presenter Mishal Husain "forgot" to report. Mishal grew up in the very same theocratic medieval dictatorship which now harbors and rules all muslims world organization OIC and its Human Rights violating sharia. While also spreading islamic hatred over the world through a variety of channels.

Klevius to dumb (or just evil) alt-left "antifa" people who support the worst of Human Rights violating evil:

True anti-fascism in its purest form is laid down in the Universal Human Rights declaration of 1948. Islam (OIC) has in UN decided to abandon the most basic of these rights (the so called negative Human Rights).

Fascism is, according to Google's top hit, "a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation*, and forcible suppression of opposition." 23 Aug 2017

So let's face islam with this definition.

A political philosophy, movement, or regime (islam) that exalts nation (Umma) and often race (muslims) above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government (Koran text/Mohammad's example) headed by a dictatorial leader (the caliph - e.g. the Saudi based OIC's Saudi leader), severe economic and social regimentation* (sharia), and forcible suppression of opposition (apostasy ban against muslims wanting to leave islam, and demonizing defenders of Human Rights by calling them "islamophobes").

And islamofascism gets away with it by calling itself a religion and thereby being protected by those very Human Rights it opposes.

* According to Cambridge dictionary, "extreme organization and control of people".

Is the islamofascist Saudi dictator "prince" Mohammad bin Salman the world's most dangerous man?

Is the islamofascist Saudi dictator "prince" Mohammad bin Salman the world's most dangerous man?
Is the islamofascist Saudi dictator "prince" Mohammad bin Salman the world's most dangerous man?

Saudi islamofascism attacks Buddhists - again and again - backed by Mrs May.

When will the world finally turn on the hateful Saudi dictator family - rather than on its victims?

The islamofascist Saudi dictator family spreading its islamist hate and losses while FEEding Lnd

The islamofascist Saudi dictator family spreading its islamist hate and losses while FEEding Lnd
The islamofascist Saudi dictator family spreading its islamist hate and losses over you

How an organization of islamic crimes (OIC) violates Human Rights

The Viking phenomenon started with bilingual Finns raiding/trading sex slaves to Abbasid (ca 750)

What is "islamophobia"?

Human Rights is diversity - sharia is the opposite

The evil of Sharia islam is what makes it incompatible with Negative Human Rights (i.e. why islamic OIC violates Human Rights by replacing them with Sharia, hence excluding women and non-muslims from equality). The evil of islam and its origin may be easier to grasp with historical examples, e.g. the Origin of Vikings.

It's racism and sexism even if proposed by a "god"! Klevius altruistic virtual volunteering for the world community in defense of Universal Human Rights . Yes, I know, it's unfair. Klevius vs islam, i.e. Universal Human Rights vs Sharia (OIC) racism/sexism! Of course Klevius will win. The question is just how long we should allow the dying beast to make people suffer. (Negative) Human Rights is not a ”Western” invention! It’s where you end up when you abandon racism and sexism, idiot! After you have abandoned islam! Your confused islamophilia and ignorance about Human Rights make YOU an accomplice to islam's crimes! Whereas Human Rights work as egalitarian and universal traffic rules (no matter who you are or what you drive you have the same rights as everyone else) islam/Sharia differs between muslim men and the rest (women and "infidels")!

Ask yourself, why can't racist islam (OIC) accept Human Rights? The answer reveals the difference between totalitarianism and freedom. And even if everyone converted to islam we'd still have Sharia sexism.
Have you noticed that when the history of slavery is (PC) debated islam is always excluded/excused? Atlantic slave trade and Roman slaves are eagerly mentioned while the world's by far worst, longest and most extensive one is blinked, as is the fact that islam not only sanctions slavery but is itself built on slavery and sex slavery (rapetivism)! The core idea of islam is the most thoroughly elaborated parasitism ever, i.e. what in 1400 yrs has made it the by far worst crime ever. But thanks to islamic teachings muslims are kept extremely ignorant about the evil origin of islam (institutionalized parasitism based on slave finance, rapetivism and pillage). Ohlig: The first two "islamic" centuries lie in the shadows of history. Klevius: There was no islam or islamic Mohammad (that's why the Saudis have levelled Mohammad's "grave" etc), only the evil murdering, pillaging and raping Aramaic-Arabic Jewish("Christian") led illiterate Arab thugs chasing for booty and sex. The "success" of this formula became later institutionalized and codified as a one way (Koran/Sharia) moral excuse (Allah) for further racist/sexist genocides. The bedrock and currency of this system was racist slavery. However, with Enlightenment the new idea of individual (negative) Human Rights emerged (incl. abolishing of slavery) and were, much later (1948), written down in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights according to which everyone is equal no matter of sex, beliefs etc. Just like in traffic! But unlike traffic rules no one really seems to care about guarding our most precious asset as human beings. Instead racist sexist islamofascism (OIC and the Cairo Sharia declaration) is protected by Human Rights while they strive to undermine and eventually destroy these Human Rights! And most people don't seem to get it. Always remember, there is no islam without Human Rights violating racist/sexist Sharia. So a "vote" for Sharia-islam is AGAINST democracy and the freedom part of Human Rights!

Sayeeda Warsi (UK's non-elected OIC/Sharia politician) in essence doesn't differ from those muslim Saudi women who approve of sex slavery etc, other than that she is either ignorant or a traitor (against democracy and Human Rights) of the worst kind.

We're all born unequal - that's why we need Human Rights, not islam!

Audi then built by Jewish slaves - today dangerous quality problems

Myth vs Truth

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

While the West betrays Human Rights and parts with the war crimes and terrorism committing islamofascist Saudi dictator family, China has now indirectly become the best* defender of Human Rights?

* China is now following the technological example of Japan (albeit ten times bigger) and serves the world with useful products and development - not destructive weapons sale/military aid, war mongering and attacks helping the islamofascist Saudi dictator family keeping/expanding power as US and UK do. When you hear BBC complaining about China not respecting Human Rights of Saudi backed muslim terrorists, while simultaneously "reporting" such "progress" as women in Saudi dictatorship being allowed to visit football matches (in sex segregated special sections).

Why is the West parting with the worst Human Rights abusers and war criminals while smearing China?!

The problem is islam - and its custodian, the islamofascist Saudi dictator family and the Saudi based and steered OIC.

Could bigotry and hypocrisy get any lower?

Google News today (Tulsi Gabbard inserted by Klevius):



Genocide and cooperation between Judaism and islam.

The origin of islam was plundering and raping booty jihad along Jewish slave trade routes. 



Here's an approximate map of Judaism just before the origin of islam.



And below an approximate map of the violent muslim colonization in the foot steps of the Jewish slave trade routes.

 The above maps could be almost identical if produced with same techniques. This is no coincident but due to the "mysterious" code (the Jews) that made Arab imperialism possible and historical analysis impossible ("mysterious") if not included.  

Except for Khazaria, Jews were more business orientated (mainly slave trade) than eager to waive swords compared to their copycats the Arab Bedouins. However, without wealthy and influential Jews leading the bloodthirsty and illiterate Bedouins (compare Ibn-Khaldun's description) and paving the way for the Arab looters (compare how the Jews used Turkic people in Khazaria in pretty much the same manner) the "Arab conquest" would have quickly dried out in the Arabian sand.

Islam is a late branch of Judaism. Jewish slave trade seamlessly continued and expanded under what came to be called islam. 

Today this schizophrenic ideological connection, which started with Mohammad's genocide of the Jews in Medina, still possesses the same characteristics, now on one hand muslim hate crimes against Jews and on the other hand cooperation, e.g. between the Jewish state of Israel and the islamofascist Saudi dictator family backed by the West.

United Nation mingles with and supports the worst of islamofascists. Why? Because UN, the supposed bastion of Human Rights has been hijacked by 57 islamofascism supporting member states (OIC).

It's reported that the White Helmets NGO has smuggled a large shipment of poisonous substances to Ahrar al-Sham warehouses in Idlib.

Ahrar al-Sham is an islamofascist muslim terrorist organization supported by the islamofascist Saudi dictator family - and UN.



Klevius wrote:

Wednesday, April 11, 2018


The Saudi dictator family is extremely likely responsible for the chemical attacks in Syria - yet their war criminal Hitler "prince" is welcomed and supported. How come?


Theresa May said she wouldn't hesitate to nuke innocent children and women - so why would she hesitate to prolong the suffering in Syria by extending the Saudi initiated war that was just about to end. And she loves Human Rights violating sharia and her "important ally" the islamofascist Saudi dictator.

Klevius: "Reform jihad" means terrorist attacks with a laughter and some "reform" plaster - such as letting some women the right to drive, and letting some people to visit "sharia free" zones.

And the world's worst fake news propaganda media BBC has been completely silent about the Alawites (Shia muslims) murdered, tortured, raped and kept in cages as protection for the Saudi supported Salafist Sunni muslim terrorists' mortar etc. basis. But BBC has a lot of air time used against Facebook - their main competitor they want to kill as they have already killed so many others who they feel threatens BBC's world media monopoly.

Jaysh al-Islam is a coalition of Islamist rebel units involved in the Syrian Civil War. Its primary base of operations has been the Damascus area, particularly the city of Douma and region of Eastern Ghouta. Jaysh al-Islam is the largest rebel faction in the area, as was Liwa al-Islam. The group was a part of the Islamic Front. The organization has rejected membership of the Free Syrian Army. The group along with Ahrar ash-Sham are among the main rebel groups supported by Saudi Arabia. It promotes an Islamic state under Sharia law.


Alleged use of chemical weapons by Saudi supported terrorists


On 7 April 2016, the Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood in Aleppo was shelled with mortars that may have contained chemical agents.[84] On 8 April, a spokesman for the rebel group said that “weapons not authorized for use in these types of confrontations” had been used against Kurdish militia and civilians in Aleppo. He stated that “One of our commanders has unlawfully used a type of weapon that is not included in our list”. He did not specify what substances were used but, according to Kurdish Red Crescent, the symptoms were consistent with the use of chlorine gas or other agents. Welat Memo, a physician with the Kurdish Red Crescent, said that the people affected are "vomiting and having difficulty in breathing."


Klevius wrote:

Monday, March 26, 2018


Who benefits most from recent attacks against Russia (and Corbyn's anti-semitism)? The islamofascist Saudi dictator family and its new Hitler.


Klevius analysis: Russia is the main obstacle for the islamofascist Saudi dictator family's take over of the whole of Mideast. And the war drums are on for the Saudi Hitler. 


How did UN and the West end up in the darkest of caves against those very Human Rights UN and the West had agreed on after the last Hitler?



Dear non-politician readers, how many of you think it's ok to go in bed with our main enemy? An enemy that has countless of times attacked us. An enemy that criminalizes the values we hold as our dearest. An enemy that ticks every box on evilness.


Klevius is utterly ashamed of being a "Westerner" today...


.

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Peter Klevius Human Rights tutorial: "Communities" aren't humans but rob individual humans of their most basic Human Rights!


States and ideologies prefer "communities" rather than individuals. That's precisely why we need Human Rights equality to protect the individual.


The continuous islamist extremist contamination of anti-Human Rights sharia in our universities.

This sharia extremist* is a crystal clear Human Rightsphobe. So how come that the Economist (Erasmus) descibes him as: "It is sobering to find that in a newly published set of essays on Islam and the Western understanding of human rights, Mr Fadel puts more emphasis on difference than compatibility." And how come that he is allowed to commit hate speech** at the University of Toronto?!

* Sharia is the very opposite to the anti-fascist Universal Human Rights declaration of 1948 where the main objective was to shield and protct the individual against totalitarian state or "community" interventions.

** Saudi based and steered OIC's world sharia (the so called Cairo declaration on "human rights" in islam) clearly deems any Human Right that doesn't fit islam void. Mohammad Fadel expresses exactly the same segregation and fascist brainwashing of children to stay muslim and to allow muslim men marrying non-muslim women but not vice versa. This is totalitarian sociology for the purpose of subjugating children, women and non-muslim men under islam. Dear reader, you really don't need Klevius super IQ to understand this, do you!




Mohammad Fadel is an Associate Professor and Toronto Research Chair for the Law and Economics of Sharia at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law (sic): Islamic thought about the family is oriented not only to the short-term happiness of individuals, and also to other perceived desirables such as a reasonably stable household that produces a new generation of Muslims. So Muslim thinkers could not be expected to see religiously mixed marriages in the same light as a secular libertarian would.It is impossible to expect a complete convergence between human rights norms and Islamic norms: human rights norms are almost entirely concerned with securing the autonomy of individuals to make choices for themselves, while Islam is about influencing individuals’ choices about how to live their lives.

Peter Klevius: Transferring "dignity" from the individual to the "community" for the purpose of avoiding "excessive individualism" doesn't address the "problem" but rather robs the individual from rights while creating a multitude of "dignity communities" leading to even more racism and sexism.


Every sensible person understands that islam is pure evil from a Human Rights perspective. However, not every sensible person admits that, but rather tries to cover it up - hence becoming accomplices to islamofascism.


Klevius wrote:


Sunday, September 20, 2015


Islam, OIC - and Eurabia

Europe's fascist past reborn via religion

As long as fascism is called good - how could we ever stop it? But Klevius, as a critical European ("islamophobe" if you like) feels extremely embarrassed in front of those true refugees escaping islam and hoping for protection under Western Human Rights. Sorry!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016


Klevius (the world's foremost authority on sex apartheid - sad isn't it) to all the world's women on women's day: Here's your main enemy exemplified as a timid "mosque mouse"!


Sharia islam is never good for your Human Rights if you are a woman. But willing whores and deceptive but off the point talks may well lure many women still.

But the more important question is: Can you as a woman face your own sex apartheid history fully?


Drawing (1979) and photo (2012) by Peter Klevius. For those Humanrightsophobes with really limited understanding (i.e. PC), do note that the DNA "ladder" has steel rivets (i.e. strong both for trapping as well as escaping).

Update: Learn more about heterosexual attraction and sex segregation/apartheid here.

The origin of islam was plundering and raping booty jihad along Jewish slave trade routes. 

 Here's an approximate map of Judaism just before the origin of islam.



And below an approximate map of the violent muslim colonization in the foot steps of the Jewish slave trade routes.

 The above maps could be almost identical if produced with same techniques. This is no coincident but due to the "mysterious" code (the Jews) that made Arab imperialism possible and historical analysis impossible ("mysterious") if not included.  

Except for Khazaria, Jews were more business orientated than eager to waive swords compared to their copycats the Arab Bedouins. However, without wealthy and influential Jews leading the bloodthirsty and illiterate Bedouins (compare Ibn-Khaldun's description) and paving the way for the Arab looters (compare how the Jews used Turkic people in Khazaria in pretty much the same manner) the "Arab conquest" would have quickly dried out in the Arabian sand.

Dear reader. When reading Klevius analysis of the origin of islam, do always keep in mind the following important facts:

1 There was no Koran - only some Jewish/Christian text manipulations.

2  There was no Muhammad - only the old Jewish Messias (the rescuer/saver/leader) myth. Muhammad as described by muslims is a later invention snd doesn't appear in any official documents whatsoever before Malik.

3  Conventional "descriptions" of the "Arab conquest" are impossible and leave historians "amazed". Instead looting, booty, and sex slaves were the main incentives for the Bedouins. What was new was a more tight racist system of "we-and-the-other" which hindered (for a time) hindered internal divisions. On top of this was the Dhimmitude taxation system under the sword.

4 Understanding these point is also understanding that islam originated as a parasite and therefore never functioned as inspiration in itself for innovations etc. This is why every islamic colony has ended in bachwardness. Africa is an example of how a parasitic ideology was able to drain a whole continent.


Klevius will tell you much more later. Keep tuned and excited!



A little, timidly nonsense speaking Swedish "reformist" Shia muslim "professor"* who rides on the non-muslim world's longing for "nice muslims".


* Klevius uses 'professor' only re. scientific researchers. Mixing in a "god" isn't science.


Whereas few women believe in the Islamic State, some morons still believe in the oxymoron "reformed islam". To understand the impossibility of a civilized islam one only has to go to its evil origin (as Klevius has done since 9/11). And if you for some strange reason don't want to listen to the world's foremost expert on sex apartheid - and therefore also islam -just take a closer lookj to what BBC and others don't want to talk about.




And you may laugh this Saudi billionaire hoodlum away as a Saudi joke but then you miss the very point, namely that:

1 OIC's sharia includes both the Saudi sharia as well as any other sharia that fulfills the lofty definition of the Cairo declaration.

2 The main reason (except for protecting the Saudi and other muslim nations medieval systems) for OIC's sharia declaration was that the 1948 Universal* Human Rights Declaration gives women full equality with men, which fact made it impossible for islam in whatever sharia form.

* There's a dumb view presented for even dumber people that the UN declaration was "Western made" and therefore biased. Nothing could be more wrong. The paper and the pen may have been "Western made" but the content is from scratch made deliberately "non-Western" i.e. universal. Educate yourself!

Unlike many other forms of sexism, muslim sexism is pure racism: Muslim women in every single variant of possible sharia islam are always treated as "the other".


A Shia muslim that is on the extreme fringe of Shia muslims and not even considered a muslim by the majority of the world's Sunni muslims, incl, most muslim so called "scholars".


A pathetic and disgusting Human Rights denier who "accuses" basic and universal Human Rights for being bad "because they came out of the West". Ok, cars etc. also came out of the West and yes, he could blame them for some pollution etc. and call it "post-colonialism". But how on earth could you possibly deny the logic of the negative (basic) Human Rights, or deny them because they "came out of the West". Well the reason "they came out of the West" is that the islam contaminated parts of the world didn't give them a chance to come out there.


So is he an outright lier trying to camouflage islam's incompatibility with the most basic of Human Rights- or is he, like so many muslims, incredibly dumb/ignorant/brainwashed?

Mohammad Fazlhashemi, professor in islamism (aka "islamic theology") and filosophy (sic)* at Uppsala University in Sweden: There are some essential norms in the Koran that can be used to protect human dignity in different ways depending on time and cisrumstances.

* As Wittgenstein already pointed out, philosophy is a difficult discipline even without trying to squeeze in a God scheme in it. And even more so when the "God" is totally out of reach and only exists as differing human "interpretations".


Klevius: "Protecting" women from having access to full Human Rights? And "human dignity" should be read "muslim male dignity" added by the important "who is interpreted as being a true muslim" which could, as we all know, vary quite a lot among muslims. Moreover, what about the dignity of non-muslims? Either you let muslims "interpret" it or you skip islam alltogether, because here lies the real difference between Human Rights that gives every Atheist or whatever person (even muslims) equal rights, and sharia islam which openly violates these rights, as can be seen, for example, in Saudi based and steered OIC's (all muslim's main world organization) official abandoning of Human Rights in UN. Mohammad Fazlhashemi, professor in islamism (aka "islamic theology") and racist/sexist "muslimn filosophy" can't possibly be unaware of OIC, the muslim world's biggest and most important institution, can he!

Mohammad Fazlhashemi: That islam is good can be proved by comparing it to the illiterate Arab speaking bedouins.

Klevius: Is that really a good enough standard as reference?

Mohammad Fazlhashemi: There's no logical connection between a muslim's belief and a muslim's rights.

Klevius: Apart from the fact that most muslims completely disagree with you, why do you then keep asking for muslim's rights? Why should muslim's have special rights because of their "beliefs"?


And here's this small minded muslim reformist's Shia source:

Mohammad Mojtahed Shabestari: I do not call for a separation of politics and religion. Of course there should be cooperation between them.

Klevius: Cooperation between Human Rights violating sharia and politicians representing Human Rights doesn't sound very reformist, does it.

From an interview with Mohammad Mojtahed Shabestari (spiced with Klevius comments): The way of life in Medina and Mecca was quite simple. But what took place then cannot be a model for today's world. Nowadays, Muslims live in intelligent social systems, in which there is a wide diversity of institutions. This requires us to develop a proper plan with the aid of reason. This is not something that can be derived from the Koran.

Klevius: At least he seems to admit that the slaughtering of all the Jews in Medina wasn't a good "model". Or did he mean something else? The muslim booty and sex jihad?

"During its Golden Age, Islam was known for highly controversial and pluralistic debates. Today, the reality in many Muslim countries is quite different. There is little freedom of thought.. What can be done to promote more freedom of thought in Muslim countries?"

Klevius: The "golden age" was just the same as today, i.e. muslims sponging on resources they haven't themselves created. Slaves back then - oil and Western welfare today. More than 90% of the economy in Andalus was based on slavery - fully in line with islam's original enslavement formula: "Infidels" (i.e. non-muslims and women) could be enslaved because Muhammad had heard Allah (via an angel though) saying so.

Shabestari: Freedom of expression all depends on whether a people has politically developed to such an extent that it understands what freedom is. Then it will demand freedom of expression. Even now there is a great tendency towards freedom in Islamic countries. Yet, why it hasn't truly developed is another question. This has to do with political hurdles and the system of government in these countries. It is more of a cultural difficulty than a difficulty related to Islam or religion in general. Unfortunately, this is a retrograde cultural reality.

Klevius: Admittedly Hillary Clinton's sharia campaign against freedom of expression represents "a retrograde cultural reality". However, how could it possibly not be directly connected to islam itself when she works for the world's biggest and most fundamental islam representing organization, the Saudi based and steered OIC?!

"The Arab protest movements are associated by many people, both within these countries and also abroad, with the hope for democracy. Others (muslims) say that Islam fundamentally forbids democracy."

Klevius: Yet it's all islam and muslims - no matter what it stands for. As a consequence it encompasses both the most evil of muslims as well as those "muslims" who can't be distinguished from non-muslims other than by name. And this state of affairs is of course most handy for the most evil of muslims.


Klevius wrote:


Friday, July 01, 2016

Is the "nasty party" becoming nastier with Theresa May?


Theresa May: Britain should withdraw from the European convention on Human Rights regardless of the EU referendum result. Sharia is good for the Brits.



Klevius suggestion to UK main parliamentarians: Let May and Corbyn exchange parties!

The most basic of Human Rights are the so clalled "negative rights", i.e. right to freedom from state or religious impositions. However, these rights are not shared by socialist ideologies, as pointed out in Klevius 1994 article below. So May has apparently ended up in the wrong party - as has Corbyn, if he really likes Human Rights as much as he tries to imply.



An English translation is on the way.

The shadow justice secretary, Charles Falconer, said he was appalled by the home secretary’s comments, which he described as “so ignorant, so illiberal, so misguided”, while the Tory MP and former attorney general Dominic Grieve said he was disappointed by the intervention.
Labour’s Falconer accused May of “sacrificing Britain’s 68-year-old commitment to human rights for her own miserable Tory leadership ambitions”.

“That is so ignorant, so illiberal, so misguided,” he said. “Ignorant because you have to be a member of the ECHR to be a member of the EU. The European Union itself agrees to abide by the ECHR. Illiberal because … there has to be a source external to a government determining what human rights are.

“And misguided because it will so damage the standing of the UK, a country that above all plays by the rules and that is going around the world saying we should comply as a world with human rights. This is so, so appalling.”

But it was not only Labour that reacted negatively to May’s speech. Grieve said he was “disappointed because it shows a lack of understanding of the positive impact the ECHR is for the EU”.

He accused May of underestimating the positive impact that the Abu Qatada case had on the Jordanian justice system and pointed out that both he and Abu Hamza were removed.

He said he was pleased that May was backing the EU, but warned: “Pulling out of the ECHR would be damaging to Britain’s international standing. It is a central pillar of foreign policy.”



However, there's a solution for the Tory Party - his name is Michael Gove.


BBC (of course) is already attacking Michael Gove and supporting sharia-May. However, so do many of his fellow Tory MPs with questionable motives and connections.

And although he as a person is as far you can get from Donald Trump, both of them will benefit women's rights simply by not allowing sharia islam.

.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Klevius wonders if a non-muslim resident in England now can marry four wives without converting to islam? And also, who's really extremist, Human Rights supporters or sharia supporters?


English justice going medieval and islamofascist* while Theresa May's islamofascist* sharia muslim "expert" Mona Siddiqui complains about Sweden Democrats on BBC News.


* I.e. against the anti-fascist Human Rights declaration from 1948 which has so far been the moral gold standard in modern democracies.
 

English court recognise sharia law for the first time. A couple married under sharia but without marrying under English law, was accepted as just fine, even though the sharia review had recommended that such a marriage could only be valid through a civil marriage.

Klevius also wonders how many husbands Theresa May could legally marry?

Monday, September 10, 2018

Is there something inherently evil in many New Yorkers? Or how to explain their appalling behavior and support for Human Rights violating sharia islam?!

Hillary Clinton's and the muslim born (apostate?!) Mr X ex-"president"* Barry Barakeh Hussein Obama Dunham Soetoro's (or whatever) N.Y. supporters reveal disgusting racism - and BBC keeps silent about it while supporting Serena's stupid behavior.

* His genitor dad (who abandoned him) was born a muslim and his adoptive dad (Soetoro) was a born and practicing muslim. In his upbringing in Indonesia under his muslim adoptive dad he prayed in mosques etc. and as an adult has said that he loved the mosque shouting for prayer.

Why didn't Serena Williams play the race card too once she was already playing the sexism card?!

In the US Open women’s tennis final 20-year-old Japanese Naomi Osaka has been met with booing from an extremely hostile crowd after her win against Serena Williams. Deeply embarrassed and harassed Osaka even went as far as apologizing for her well deserved first grand slam victory.

No wonder it was Democrats and Democrat presidents who started and escalated the Vietnam war etc.

Klevius wrote:



Saturday, December 17, 2016

Why does Obama (and May) hate Syrian people and their President more than al-Qaeda and the Islamic State? Klevius suggestion: Ask the islamofascist hate mongering Sunni muslim Saudi dictator family*. Someone there might know.

* To really understand the depth of the evil and danger of the Saudi dictator family you have to include all of these functions in the formula: "Custodian of Mecca/Medina; Arabic/islam connection; islam connection via OIC etc. to all the world's muslims, historical oil and monetary ties; personal relations; weapon etc. industry, and national greed and competition to be of "importance" in oily monetary Mideast (Obama and May have no regards whatsoever for the poor half of the Saudi citizens outside the family and those employed/connected to it. Not to mention the modern form of slavery that keeps much of the work ticking by the help of imported workers plus sex slaves - well in line with islam's "prophet's" behavior. Yet, the Saudis can't get it properly running even then - just take a look at their main airport at Jeddah. No matter how much oil money is brushed over islam you can still see its heavy leaning towards backwardness and stagnation, much like Communism.

The islamofascist Saudi dictator family is not only the Guardian of Sunni islamofascism. It also has deep oil roots in the West, which have been strengthened by personal and monetray connections over a long period of time, as well as a stream of Saudi university students, sheikhs/imams and "donators" in the West that has created a "mask" that for many involved makes it almost incomprehensible to fathom the evil behind it - so they hang on to OIC's invention "islamophobia". 


‘Abdu’l-‘Azīz ibn ‘Abdu’llāh ibn Muḥammad ibn ‘Abdu’l-Laṭīf Āl ash-Sheikh (or whatever) is an islamofascist muslim "scholar" and the current Grand Mufti (religious Fuhrer) of Saudi Arabia. As Grand Mufti, he is also the head of the Permanent Committee for Islamic "Research" and Issuing Fatwas.

US' best "ally" in Mideast and UK's best ally in general. Does Klevius have to mention that this guy doesn't like Shia muslims like Assad and other non-Sunni Syrians. He also hates Russians of some reason. And to keep the hotline to islamofascist Mideast open US and UK  politicians have decided to support this immoral wreck and the Saudi dictator family - no matter how many Syrians, Yemenites, Bahrains etc. have to die  or suffer. They reason they can always blame a Shia muslim for the tragedies - like e.g. Assad and anyone who supports him and the Syrian people, like, say, Putin.

Why is it that all Western "allies" and supporters of the islamic hate spreading islamofascist Saudi dictator family happen to share identical negative views on Russia?



Peter Klevius has never visited Russia, nor has he ever had a Russian friend or connection (no offense to Russians - it just didn't happen despite Klevius spending most of his life less than 100 miles from the border). As with everything else that he writes, Klevius opinion is purely based on available facts. In fact, if anything Klevius (who also has always been a proud anti-Communist) has been quite critical against USSR*/Russia, e.g. Jeltsin's bombing of the Parliament didn't comply with Klevius view on democracy. Also consider Klevius criticism against Putin long before the Saudi initiated Syria disaster. Exactly like UK Government and the Obama administration, Putin has called himself "islam's best friend"  - without clearly stating the crucial point, namely basic Human Rights equality violating sharia islam and dito sharia muslims.  And do note his muslim guardian in Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov who describes himself as “a servant of Allah and a soldier of Putin".

* At the time of "Perestroika" Peter Klevius used to make documentaries in DDR about USSR's use of Buchenwald concentration camp after WW2 for interning "communistophobes" (video showing some of the surviving victims will soon be available here) as well as its reckless handling of uranium waste (dito video will appear here soon).






Muslim born and raised* (apostate?) Mr X** "president"*** Barry Barakeh Hussein Obama Dunham Soetoro (or whatever): People want to be safe. They want to feel like things are fair****. Our politics under my "presidency" have ultimately failed in that. '

* His genitor dad (who abandoned him) was born a muslim and his adoptive dad (Soetoro) was a born and practicing muslim. In his upbringing in Indonesia under his muslim adoptive dad he prayed in mosques etc. and as an adult has said that he loved the mosque shouting for prayer.

** Most official records (except the birth certificate that was only released after heavy pressure) about his education etc. have been kept secret from the public.

*** Because his mother hadn't been adult for a minimum of five years when delivering a baby with a foreign dad, US Constitution didn't approve of him as legitimate as president. This stipulation was however just waived. Klevius thinks Trump may not have had it equally easy. Just a thought... However, where he has been really unconstitutional is in not defending the US Constitution against sharia islamofascism - which isn't protected by the Constitution.

**** Sharia islam can never be "fair" because its life blood is the allure of its inborn racism (infidels) and sexism (robbing girls/women from their Human Rights equality).

The pic of Obomba has been on Klevius blogs since media made him "president" by aiding him in his appalling use of the race card and abuse of Americans then ignorance about islam and the Saudi dictator family. And his legacy now is perfectly in line with this when he has managed to make the US more polarized than ever. How much more evil will he contribute during his last days?


Sharia in pictures:

Peter Klevius Yule puzzle: Do these three pics have to do with islam?


Klevius wrote:


Monday, August 18, 2014


Black racism thrives in Ferguson - and elsewhere

No wonder a muslim born (apostate?!) "president" who came to power with islamofascist help from Saudi Arabia sides with a muslim thug, Najee Ali (former(?) gang member and recently released from jail after a four years bribery sentence) who (via his Project Islamic Hope) organized "a vigil in Leimert Park to celebrate Rodney King's life". Did we see CAIR and Saudi money also in the shadows of Trayvon Martin's death? We certainly saw the appalling racist black supremacist "panthers" around!



Did black Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown try to take a gun from its white owner and shoot him precisely because of "civil rights" boosted black racism?





The popular black racist "civil rights" story: Unarmed black shot six times of which two in the head by a white police.

The unpopular but most probably true story: Black criminal bully thug walks in the middle of the street and gets therefore approached by the police. When the police officer then is told he fits the description of a theft and assault earlier in a local shop, the black thug attacks the police. Brown punched him in the face and tried to steal his gun during a struggle inside Wilson’s cruiser The police gets severely injured and shoots against the black thugs right arm. The black thug retires but decides to attack again and gets shot through his face and collar bone because he puts his head down while attacking. If a white thug had been shot under similar circumstance by a black police people couldn't have cared less..


Picks from the very few less biased media outlets


A man who claimed to have witnessed the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown said that he saw the 18-year-old doubling back towards the officer who shot him – a claim that counters most other witnesses’ rendition of the incident.

“How’d he get from there to here?” a bystander asked a man who claimed to have seen Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson shoot Brown.

“Because he ran,” said the witness.

“Police was still in the truck,” he described.

“Why his body come this way though?” the other man asked.

“He was like, over the truck, [garbled] so then he ran. Police got out, and ran after him,” said the witness.

After running, the witness said that Brown stopped and turned back around.

“Next thing I know he’s coming back towards the police. The police had his gun drawn on him,” the witness said.

“Police kept dumping on him, I’m thinking that the police missed him,” he continued, saying that he heard “at least five shots” and saying that “police are…this far from him.”

“Next thing I know,” the witness said, “I think…dude start running, kept coming toward the police.”

That rendition is at odds with other accounts provided by Brown’s friend, Dorian Johnson, and other witnesses who have appeared on television.

Johnson said that after a struggle between Wilson and Brown in which Wilson drew his gun and fired, Brown was struck and ran away. After that, according to Johnson, Wilson emerged from his cruiser and continued shooting even as Brown was surrendering.

Klevius comment: The struggle seems to have been in the police car when Brown tried to take the police's gun. And when Brown attacked again the policeman of course tried to get out of the car. The "surrender" thing seems completely made up to fit something else than the truth.

“He shot again, and once my friend felt that shot, he put his hands in the air, and he started to get down,” Johnson told a television reporter shortly after the shooting.

Johnson said that after Brown began to move to the ground, Wilson “fired several more shots.”

Klevius comment: 'Began to move to the ground'?! What's that? Was it Brown ducking while still attacking?

Another witness, Tiffany Mitchell, provided an account that was similar to Johnson’s.

Klevius comment: Similar in what way? A copy of Johnson or a biased account in the general "racism" hysteria - or both?

Though the witness in the Youtube video account likely did not cover every detail of what he saw, he did not mention Brown being shot in the back. Nor did he mention Brown holding his hands up the air and crouching down on the ground in order to surrender.

“Hands up, don’t shoot,” has become one of the rallying cries of protesters angry over the shooting.

Johnson, 22, did not tell reporters that he was present with Brown moments before the altercation with Wilson at a strong-arm robbery at a convenience store. There, Brown stole a box of cigars and shoved a store clerk. During his retelling to television reporters, Johnson also indicated that Wilson harassed the pair for no reason.

Ferguson police chief Tom Jackson said on Friday that Wilson was not aware that Brown had been involved in the strong-arm robbery when he first encountered them. But as Wilson was pulling away, he heard a police dispatch call describing the suspects in the robbery. He then doubled-back to confront the two, according to Jackson.

Wilson told investigators that Brown punched him in the face and tried to steal his gun during a struggle inside Wilson’s cruiser.




Michael Brown, 18, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, according to a preliminary private autopsy performed on behalf of his family on Sunday, the New York Times reported.

One of the bullets entered the top of the skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck and caused a fatal injury, according to Michael Baden, a former chief medical examiner for the City of New York. He flew to Missouri at the family’s request to conduct the autopsy, which follows an earlier examination carried out for St Louis County, which is investigating the killing.
ferguson Tear gas and smoke fills the air as unrest continued in Ferguson, Missouri on Sunday night. Photograph: Joshua Lott/Getty Images

Baden said it was probably the last bullet to hit the teenager. Brown was also shot four times in the right arm. All bullets were fired into his front, the examiner concluded.

The absence of gunpowder on the body suggested the bullets were not fired from close range. That determination could change if there was gunshot residue on Brown’s clothing, to which Baden did not have access, he told the New York Times.

The autopsy’s revelaton that Brown was shot in the head mirrored Wilson’s account of the disputed incident, when he encountered Brown walking in the middle of a street in Ferguson with a friend, Dorian Johnson.
ferguson A protester runs through a clowd of tear gas in Ferguson, Missouri. Photograph: Scott Olson/Getty Images

Wilson has not spoken publicly but a friend of the family, who declined to be named, told the Guardian that the officer admits he shot Brown in the head. However, his version of events contradicts aspects of the accounts given by some other eyewitnesses, including Dorian Johnson.

There appears to be little dispute that an altercation took place when Wilson encountered Brown and Johnson, shortly after a robbery at a convenience store. Brown then made off, but quickly turned back.

In Wilson’s version, Brown was moving towards the officer in a threatening manner when he was shot. The autopsy concludes that all the shots were fired from the front.

Wilson’s account is that Brown continued to move towards him even after the first shots were fired, and did not stop until suffering a mortal wound to the head. “He just kept coming,” the friend said, characterising Wilson’s account.

Friends of Wilson and his girlfriend, Barbara Spradling, also a Ferguson police officer, have expressed concern about the racial and institutional politics involved, worrying that the charged environment may unduly influence the case.

In addition to concerns for their safety, friends of Spradling and Wilson believe his reputation has been unfairly tarnished by a rush to judgment from the media and some members of the public.

One friend of Spradling believes the legitimacy of any evidence supporting Wilson’s version of events will be questioned by protesters.

In St Louis, a crowd of about 150 people gathered in support of Wilson. Some wielded placards with messages defending the 28-year-old officer and his family, during the early-evening demonstration.

“He was doing his job,” said Kaycee Reinisch, 57, of Lincoln County, Missouri. “And now because of public uproar in Ferguson, he is being victimised. He is being victimised by the whole city, the state and the federal government.” Reinisch said she had relations in law enforcement who would be “frightened to do their jobs” if Wilson were punished for the incident.




Are these really the best idols "black" American "civil righters" can find? And what about "black" racism? And what about a comparison with Frank Lee Morris!
Rodney King, O. J. Simpson, Trayvon Martin etc are all used as political tools for black racism and political etc greed.

See below what George Zimmerman recalls with his encounter with the 17 year old Trayvon Martin who in media is described as "an unarmed innocent black teenager racially profiled by Zimmerman".

 .


To really get to the very soul of black racism consider 'Ms Lucy Black' below. No one seems interested to catch and penalize her. Why?


"Ms Lucy Black", one of the worst internet trolls ever, seems to have slipped(?!) from the attention of BBC, other media and the "civil rights movement" (read "the movement for political use of black racism and white stupidity").





 





The Trayvon Martin case  in a nutshell

Witnesses and facts support Zimmerman's version in every detail, yet few seems to bother. Why?

A 13-year-old boy walking his dog saw a man on the ground shortly before the shooting and identified him as wearing red (as did Zimmerman).

A witness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. He stated that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911". He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, "the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Wounds found on the 17-year-old's knuckles support George Zimmerman's claim that the unarmed teenager assaulted him before he was fatally shot

Zimmerman's medical report the day after the shooting,listed a broken nose, two black eyes and a cut in the back of the head.

Zimmerman's sweatshirt had "grass stains, and was wet on the back."


Zimmermann's own recollection

Zimmerman said he was driving to the grocery store when he spotted Trayvon Martin walking through the neighborhood. Zimmerman's father said that, while his son was not on duty that night as Neighborhood Watch captain, there had been many break-ins and he thought it suspicious that someone he didn't recognize was walking behind the town homes instead of on the street or the sidewalk. Zimmerman therefore called a non-emergency police line to report Martin's behavior and summon police. During the call, Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Martin was "coming to check me out." A source to the Orlando Sentinel said in May that Zimmerman told investigators that at one point Martin circled his vehicle, and he rolled up his window to avoid a confrontation.

After a discussion about where Zimmerman would meet police, Zimmerman told investigators he was returning to his vehicle when Martin approached him from his left rear and confronted him. Martin then punched him in the face, knocking him down, and began beating his head against the sidewalk. Zimmerman called out for help while being beaten, and at one point Martin covered his mouth to muffle the screams. According to Zimmerman's father, during the struggle while Martin was on top of Zimmerman, Martin saw the gun his son was carrying and said something to the effect of "You're gonna die now" or "You're gonna die tonight". Zimmerman and Martin struggled over the gun, and Zimmerman shot Martin once in the chest at close range, in self-defense.

George Zimmerman about his encounter with Trayvon Martin in an area which he was supposed to keep an eye on as a neighborhood watch volunteer, and where a lot of burglaries etc crimes recently had occurred.

George Zimmerman, who by neighbors is described as nice and helpful, said it was a life-and-death struggle that began when the youth "jumped out from the bushes" after he had contacted the police".

As he spoke to the dispatcher, he said Martin circled his vehicle but he "lost visual of him." At the same time, he said the dispatcher asked him his location. He said he wasn't sure of the name of the street he was on and got out of the vehicle to look for a street sign or an address on a home.

The dispatcher asked him if he was following Martin and he replied that he was "trying to find out where he went." The dispatcher told him, "We don't need you to do that," noting an officer was en route.
Zimmerman was heading back to the vehicle when Martin jumped out, asking him, "What the f---'s your problem?"

He told Martin, "I don't have a problem," but the youth replied, "Now you have a problem," and attacked him. He said he fell backward after being punched in the nose, and "he was whaling on my head."
 In a written statement Zimmerman said Martin told him to "shut the f--- up" during the struggle.
"Each time I attempted to sit up, the suspect slammed my head into the sidewalk. My head felt like it was going to explode."
Martin punched him repeatedly in the face. "I started screaming for help. I couldn't see. I couldn't breathe.
He grabbed my head and started hitting it into the sidewalk," he said. "When he started doing that, I slid into the grass to try to get out from under him. ... I'm still yelling for help."

Martin "reached for my now exposed firearm" as the teen threatened his life and cursed at him.
Martin put his hand over Zimmerman's mouth and nose and told him, "You're going to die tonight."
"When I slid, my jacket and my shirt came up, and when he said, 'You're going to die tonight,' I felt his hand go down my side, and I thought he was going for my firearm, so I grabbed it immediately, and as he banged my head again, I just pulled out my firearm and shot him."
When he did, he said, Martin, who had been on top of him, fell away and said, "All right. You got it. You got it."
George Zimmerman, 28, is charged with second-degree murder in Martin's February 26 shooting death. Zimmerman has said he shot Martin in self-defense, but Martin's family and civil rights activists from across the country said that Zimmerman, who is white and Hispanic, racially profiled Martin. This race hunt has not only led to this but also to his wife being jailed as a consequence of the desperate situation the family was forced into, including the threats from black supremacist groups etc.

It may also be noted that Trayvon Martin used drugs and had been relegated from his school and that he also had had possession of jewellery that he couldn't explain from where it came.



Clayton Lockett who shot Stephanie Neiman twice and buried her alive after repeatedly having raped her friend, has been pitied for days on Google News! Why?




For some two days Google News pitied this black* murderous rapist thug (hate criminal?), with his pic always on top of the news, for possibly suffering some minutes before he died


*  Assuming a white similar thug hadn't got nearly as much - if any publicity other then condemnation for being a "white supremacist" had the victim been black.


Black African-American Clayton Lockett laughed as he murdered white Steve and Susie Neiman's only child, Stephanie Neiman, the teenage girl whom they had taught to stand up for “what was her right and for what she believed in.”  Compare what is said about George Zimmerman below.


Clayton Lockett was convicted of the extraordinary brutal murder of 19-year-old, Stephanie Neiman, in 1999. Neiman was shot during a home invasion, forced to watch her grave being dug, and was buried alive. Lockett was also convicted of raping her 18 year old friend during the violent home
invasion.

Steven and Susie Neiman said that the last 15 years have been "HELL":" Every day we are left with horrific images of what the last hours of Stephanie's life was like. Did she cry out for us to help her? We are left with the knowledge that she needed us and we were not aware of it therefore unable [to] help her."

Clayton Derrell Lockett murdered Stephanie Neiman on June 3, 1999. Stephanie, 19, had just graduated from Perry High School, where she played the saxophone in the band, two weeks earlier.

Neiman and a female friend had stopped to visit another friend named Bobby Boynt, 23, who was at his Perry home with his 9-month-old son.

Clayton Lockett, 23, his cousin, Alfonzo Lockett, 17 and Shawn Mathis, 26, were already there. While Boynt's baby son slept in another room, they had tied up and were beating Boynt.

When Neiman's friend went inside the home they hit her with a shotgun then forced her to call Neiman into the home.

They repeatedly raped Neiman's 18-year-old friend, tied up the two women then used Neiman's truck to take the adults and the baby to a rural part of Kay County. When Neiman refused to give Clayton Lockett the keys to her truck or provide him the alarm code, he ordered Stephanie to kneel while Mathis dug a grave.        

Lockett then shot her. While Neiman lay there screaming, Lockett shot her a second time. Even though she was still breathing, he ordered the other two other black attackers to drag her into the grave and bury her.

Alfonzo Lockett and Shawn Mathis are each serving life terms for their parts in the crime.

On February 28, 2014, the Oklahoma Attorney General's office presented a packet of information at a clemency hearing for Clayton Lockett. It details his long criminal history and the punishment he's received for making threats and misbehaving since being convicted of the murder, including throwing urine and feces at the corrections officers bringing him food.


Manifesto murderers

Are you excused for murder if you have a "manifesto"?


Two mad manifesto murderers - but only one (the black one) causes "critical investigation" about factors that led to his deeds


Christopher Dorner and Anders Breivik


Oops! Take it easy now! Before you say anything, make sure you don't excuse the black guy for him targeting only whites and latinos and the white guy targeting mainly white islam supporters. Only then comes the manifestos, which, in fact, have no connection whatsoever with these murderous deeds. Everyone can write a "manifesto" and many do when they can't handle their personal life any longer and they see the end coming. So they spread their individual hatred via others "to redeem their name and pride". There's always a bad excuse for committing violent acts other than in 100% cases of self defense - as was most likely the case when Zimmerman was about to be killed by Trayvon Martin!



Whereas Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown had family, Frank Lee Morris had nabsolutely nothing!


A white "thug" from the past can be seen as the very opposite to the black thugs above because he didn't get any defense or excuse or sympathy at all from anywhere. And this despite his "thug" history is way more sympathetic.

The escape from Alcatraz and an extremely unfair life: Frank Lee Morris, very intelligent, non-violent, nice and committed to learning and working, would have been the perfect symbol for "civil righters" -  if only he'd been "black".

Ludwig Wittgenstein was imprisoned in the world's best university (Cambridge) and Frank Lee Morris in the world's best prison (Alcatraz). Both managed to escape.


It's now 50 years since Frank Lee Morris made the most spectacular escape from the safest prison in USA (see the movie or do some reading). Who was he really? Klevius gives you the best answer based on available facts. And one thing seems certain, he wasn't a violent parasitic thug who excused his behavior with islam or similar racist ideologies.


Frank Lee Morris, who was tested/evaluated as having "superior intelligence" (his IQ scores would have been much higher if calibrated for his lack of education), in good physical shape and "excellent drafting and working skills", became an orphan at an early age and was thrown by the social state* between state paid foster homes and state paid institutions where he was abused as a slave and guinea pig.

He was convicted of his first crime (escape) at the age of 13 and the only robbery was when he was around 30 (not in his teen as stupid Wikipedia puts it) and, according to himself, wanted to quit the Americn curse and move via Mexico to the south. Except for escapes and this failed non-violent night burglary to a bank called "robbery", his most serious crime seems to have been travelling over a state border with a  minor teenage girlfriend.

As a teen he eventually escaped a psychiatric "treatment" institution based on flimsy psychoanalytic** ideas (they assessed him as having too low intelligence for to be successfully "treated" when, in fact, he begged for being able to develop his drafting skills and to work as a draftsman) and therefor got labelled a "delinquent" hence making it impossible for him to educate himself, dismissed from military service, and denied real work opportunities due to his state fabricated records. Instead he was chased around USA and imprisoned for some petty crimes but mainly for his repeated escapes.

* understand the extremely important concept of a "social state" by reading Angels of Antichrist (no dude, Klevius isn't even close to a Christian).

** Klevius' groundbreaking psychosocial Freud timeline will offer you the best possible kick start for beginning to understand the extreme stupidity of psychoanalysis (yes, Klevius has gone through not only Freud and his daughters works as well as those surrounding them, he has also gone through all the main Freud critics as well as how this early psychoanalysis is connected to that of today - just like the origin of islam Freud is excused and distanced from yet his most horrifying tenets are still around - and its very core the prevailing sex segregation  - and before you smile please consider your own ignorance and the fact that e.g. Ludvig Wittgenstein did include Otto Weininger among those thinkers who had impressed on him, but not Freud).

Saturday, September 08, 2018

The only sharia islam critical Swedish party threatened by IS and Swedish state broadcaster.


How the West and Saudi induced sharia islamofascism go hand in hand: Sweden Democrat's (SD) leader and his family threatened to be murdered by IS - and Swedish state media denied SD leader a platform. 


SD threatened by Swedish state television not to be allowed political presentation because SD leader essentially said sharia muslims need to adapt to Swedish way of life (of course he didn't mention islam because that would have constituted "islamophobia".

Every other party except SD has Human Rights violating sharia muslims on their ballots.